How to get to Bukit Lawang?
bukit lawang TRANSPORT
Our transports are operated by local companies with english speaking driver, We also organized by our partners at Medan, Berastagi and Lake Toba.For Single travellers it will be charged for at least two persons, maximum group size for most transports is up to 4 people for comfortable journey,but we can organized for bigger group.
Private car from :
- Bukit Lawang to Medan Airport 50 euro (3 hours/4 hours)
- Bukit lawang to Medan Hotel 35 euro (2 hours/3 hours)
- Bukit lawang to Tangkahan one way 50 euro by 4WD (2 hours)
- Bukit lawang to Tangkahan Return 70 euro by 4WD ( 4 hours return)
- Bukit Lawang to Brastagi 75 euro (5 hours )
- Bukit Lawang to Lake Toba direct 95 euro (7 to 8 hours)
- Bukit Lawang to Lake Toba via Brastagi 95 euro includes stop ata fruit market, Sipiso-piso waterfall and two boat ticket to Tuk-tuk (samosir island)
Tourist Bus From :
- Bukit lawang to Medan city (hotel) 10 euro/person.
- Bukit Lawang to Medan Airport or airport hotel 14 euro.
- Bukit Lawang to Brastagi 15 euro/peson.
- Bukit Lawang to Lake Toba 16 euro/person includes boat ticket to cross to the island.
By public Bus :
From Medan airport, take a bus call A.L.S bus to Binjai. its cost 45.000 IDR
From Binjai take a minivan from the bus stop at Tanah lapang (from A.L.S terminal take a becak for 20.000 for one becak to tanah lapang). Minivan from Binjai to Bukit lawang is cost 15.000 IDR.
Depending on the place your journey to Bukit Lawang starts, there are several ways to arrange transportation to Bukit Lawang. When travelling from for example the airport in Medan, you can choose to use local transport, private taxi or ask for the possibilities to share a taxi with other travellers.
Travelling from Medan to Bukit lawang takes 3 to 5 hours depending on traffic and your choice of transportation.
If you contact us with your travel information we can pick you up and bring you safely to your accommodation in Bukit Lawang.